Trading & Technology
- City of London
- Up to £35,000
Our client, a global proprietary trading firm, is looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join their London-based Business Intelligence team. The successful candidate will work with teams across the business, including Finance, Legal, Technology, and Trading, taking responsibility for the administration of licensing data from the company's vendors, overseeing the licensing inbox, and dealing with external stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with at least 1-2 years of experience to enter the world of financial services, whilst joining a market-leading company.
The chosen Accounts Administrator will:
- Be responsible for the administration of data licensing, including monthly exchange reporting, invoice reconciliations, and data uploads to the contract management system.
- Support the businesses' strategic initiatives to make improvements within data licensing, usage, and spending.
- Take responsibility for the company's data licensing inbox.
- Deal with external stakeholders accordingly.
- Assist with contract administration and execution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help achieve efficiencies.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the firm's data catalogue.
- Educated to degree level (2.1 grade and above desirable).
- At least 1-2 years' relevant work experience.
- Previous administration experience is desirable.
- Experience within Bloomberg/S&P or similar terminals is an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Professionalism and integrity.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Harrison Stiles: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HS52957.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.