Investment Banking Client Services Analyst
Tier One Investment Bank
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- Up to £200 per day, PAYE
Our client, a tier-one investment bank, is looking for a Client Services Analyst for an initial six-month assignment. The successful candidate will coordinate the front-to-back legal and KYC onboarding process as the key client contact and will liaise with internal teams to manage expectations, monitor progress, and drive the onboarding process to completion. Strong organisational and communication skills are a must.
- Own and drive the onboarding process on behalf of clients and sales desks for all client types and products (Cash and Derivatives).
- Active discussions with Sales to manage priorities.
- Drive internal and external negotiations and processes including ISDA agreements and account opening.
- Develop in depth knowledge of all requirements needed such as AML, KYC and product to legal entity alignment.
- Deliver exceptional client experience throughout the process.
- Have a sound appreciation of new business policy and process requirements.
- Manage tight timelines for fund launches, market specific deadlines and trade dates.
- Graduate with strong academics and ideally 1-2 years experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised, able to multi-task, and prioritise projects.
- Detail oriented and self-driven.
- Strong client service orientation.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Harrison Stiles: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HSMO1
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.