- c. £60,000 + generous bonus + excellent benefits
Our client is a market leading Plc and is a leader in the markets it serves, offering clients a range of recognised brands and award-winning products. It provides a range of technology and services to a range of industries, fast establishing itself as an essential business partner. With revenue in the £billions, the business generates significant profits and has always been highly acquisitive as well as driving continual organic growth.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the role will also work closely with the CFO and a range of other senior executives across head office and the operating businesses. The role exists to provide support to the Group budgeting and forecasting processes, giving analytical support and insight and offering the business a resource to take on ad-hoc projects when required.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Providing data analytical support and insight on Group results
• Preparation of presentations/information for senior management
• Provision of cost analysis to support monitoring of spend
• Monitoring and support for Group-wide initiatives where relevant
• Management of the Group’s capex approval process, monitoring return on capex and review of ongoing spend across the Group
• Supporting other ad hoc projects and analysis
Key requirements include:
• Qualified accountant, ideally with some post-qualified experience
• Analytical approach to problem solving, with a focus on working in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail and results and with a sense of urgency
• Advanced Excel skills for financial modelling and analytics
• Ability and confidence to work with variety of stakeholders, at different levels of seniority and across various functions
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Structured, logical and hands-on approach
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Justin Dünner: firstname.lastname@example.org reference JD50514.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.