Head of Finance
Disruptive Beauty & Cosmetics Business
- Central London
- c. £90k-£100k + benefits
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with this highly entrepreneurial player in the Beauty and Cosmetics space. Operating from offices in the UK and the US, the company has developed a number of strong brands across the sector, with others ready to launch.
The Head of Finance will play a crucial role in the success of business performance over the coming years. The post will require an ambitious finance professional to own the accounting, controls, audit, tax, cash management and treasury for the business. The successful candidate will support the MD in delivering the group's strategy, ensuring robust, reliable financial information, within an appropriate governance framework that is aligned to commercial and business objectives.
- Lead and direct all finance activity for the business, managing and developing a small, high quality team of finance professionals.
- Oversee and lead all Commercial Finance, FP&A and Financial Reporting activity.
- Coordinate work with external partners to ensure all compliance and regulatory commitments are met.
- Drive quality accounting policies and reporting across the business, improving consistency and quality of reporting.
- Review the group monthly consolidation to ensure the group management accounts are produced on a timely basis to the founders and key stakeholders.
- Significant ad-hoc analysis and project work to support the rapid growth of the business.
We are looking for a qualified accountant with proven experience in the FMCG sector, and an interest in the Beauty segment. Candidates need to have a combination of commercial and technical finance experience, hands on operational experience, and the emotional intelligence to succeed in an early stage, agile, ambitious and international company. The successful candidate should be looking for a hands on finance role where there's a genuine opportunity to shape a growing company alongside a high quality team that has excellent experience within the sector.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Patrick Anderson: email@example.com quoting reference JD52664.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.