Director/Senior Director PF Renewables
- Upon Application
Our client a major Bank seeks a Director potentially a Senior Director to join their Project Finance team based in London.
The succesful candidate will be responsible for :-
- Engaging with clients at a senior level to identify specific product opportunities in line with client needs and the Bank's objectives and lead the building of client insights.
- Overseeing credit applications, taking responsibility for the management of junior colleagues with their production of technical sections relating to a specific product area of expertise.
- Managing the VP's,Associates and Analysts in Executing debt and advisory deal transactions within specified limits
- Manage junior colleagues with the development of client or counterparty facing reports, proposals and presentations, converting analysis into well-reasoned and logical arguments, conclusions and recommendations.
- Manage the Reviews of client or counterparty documentation to verify accuracy, querying non-standard terms and clauses to ensure smooth and efficient transaction processes.
- Managing due diligence processes and checks to enable informed credit and transaction decisions.
- Holding accountability for sign off and ensuring deal files are compliant.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of partnership with the relationship teams
Excellent Project Finance Renewable Energy advisory experience.
Walker Hamill has been a leading recruiter in the Corporate and Investment Banking market for almost 30 years. We work with a diverse client group, including major international corporate and investment banks, commercial banks and specialised / sector focussed banking institutions. We handle jobs from Analyst to Managing Director level. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/APPLY FOR THIS ROLE