Vice President Project Finance Advisory
- Upon Application
Our client seeks a Vice President Project Finance Advisory to join their team based in London.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- Playing a key role in further developing, growing and sustaining a market leading financial advisory business with particular focus on rating advisory services across the power & renewables, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
- To lead, and/or provide significant support, in most aspects of the execution of rating advisory mandates and contribute to advisory mandates, including: negotiation of the mandate letter, development of information memoranda, financial structuring and analysis, negotiations with funders, managing financial aspects of the due diligence process, manage the rating process, development of key documentation and managing the overall funding process through to financial close.
- Managing and developing client relationships with key clients and other related parties including lawyers, procuring authorities, banks and other financial institutions with particular focus on developing the rating advisory services as part of the overall advisory product offering.
- Managing and developing relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Assisting in devising, refining and implementing the financial advisory strategy.
- Develop and train others in rating methodology, processes and issues.
- To play an active role in business development, in particular focused on rating advisory aspects, with a view to growing the advisory pipeline, including: proactively identifying potential advisory opportunities, preparation and presentation of advisory proposals and materials and ongoing ad hoc client marketing.
- Take an active role in the preparation of and participation in all assessments and authorisation activities including assisting in the presentation of the transaction through the various internal approval processes (including: BCRA, Business Screening and KYC).
- Propose appropriate solutions to meet client needs in conjunction, where necessary, with other specialist functions of the Bank in order to deliver a tailored solution to client needs.
- Ensure that business development, structuring and execution is market-leading, sound and appropriate.
- Prepare and present internal committee presentations/papers.
Skills and Experience:
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Excellent understanding of rating methodology and analysis. Project Finance and/or Structured Finance Corporate rating understanding a requirement, Corporate rating experience/understanding preferred but not essential.
- Ability to lead on all rating aspects as part of a wider advisory mandate.
- Familiar with different types of financing documentation
- Knowledge of credit, risk management, market and legal aspects of project finance.
- Desirable to have a level of project finance modelling experience.
- Analytical skills including the ability to run financial models.
Walker Hamill has been a leading recruiter in the Corporate and Investment Banking market for almost 30 years. We work with a diverse client group, including major international corporate and investment banks, commercial banks and specialised / sector focussed banking institutions. We handle jobs from Analyst to Managing Director level. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE