Asset/Cash Flow Lending Director
- Upon Application
Our client a major Bank seeks an ACA qualified corporate financier to join its asset based/cash flow lending corporate financier to join its team based in London.
The role would suit an advisor who is interested to take their accountancy thought processes into being a principal lender as the team funds businesses.
Able to demonstrate a track record of clients and deals the role would be suited to an Accountant who now wants to lend into the corporate market.
- Market and originate new ABL AND Cashflow £5-50m debt opportunities in the UK mid-market through owner managed, private equity and intermediary networks.
- Structure bi-lateral debt for refinancing, growth and acquisitions from origination opportunity, outline indicative terms to negotiation of completed ABL and Cashflow lend to agreed targets.
- Contribute to the development of the Asset Based and Cashflow Lending Team.
- Ability to review and analyse business proposals, assess business potential, financial capacity and financing requirements.
- Knowledge of cashflow and/or asset based lending markets.
- Familiarity with operating in UK mid-market.
- Experience of working with private equity and/or owner-managed businesses.
- Knowledge of lending risks, debt servicing requirements.
- Financial and operational understanding.
- Balanced risk/reward perspective.
- Understanding of M&A and refinancing processes.
Origination skills not necessarily in an ABL sector but have a full understanding of how a corporate works.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Justin Hams: email@example.com quoting reference JH49612.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a leading recruiter in the Corporate and Investment Banking market for 30 years. We work with a diverse client group, including funds, major international corporate and investment banks, commercial banks and specialised/sector focussed banking institutions. We handle jobs from Analyst to Managing Director level. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.