Asset/Cash Flow Lending Director
- Upon Application
Our client a major Bank seeks an ACA qualified corporate financier to join its asset based/cash flow lending corporate financier to join its team based in London.
The role would suit an advisor who is interested to take their accountancy thought processes into being a principal lender as the team funds businesses.
Able to demonstrate a track record of clients and deals the role would be suited to an Accountant who now wants to lend into the corporate market.
- Market and originate new ABL AND Cashflow £5-50m debt opportunities in the UK mid-market through owner managed, private equity and intermediary networks.
- Structure bi-lateral debt for refinancing, growth and acquisitions from origination opportunity, outline indicative terms to negotiation of completed ABL and Cashflow lend to agreed targets.
- Contribute to the development of the Asset Based and Cashflow Lending Team.
- Ability to review and analyse business proposals, assess business potential, financial capacity and financing requirements.
- Knowledge of cashflow and/or asset based lending markets.
- Familiarity with operating in UK mid-market.
- Experience of working with private equity and/or owner-managed businesses.
- Knowledge of lending risks, debt servicing requirements.
- Financial and operational understanding.
- Balanced risk/reward perspective.
- Understanding of M&A and refinancing processes.
Origination skills not necessarily in an ABL sector but have a full understanding of how a corporate works.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Justin Hams: email@example.com quoting reference JH49612.
Walker Hamill has been a leading recruiter in the Corporate and Investment Banking market for 30 years. We work with a diverse client group, including funds, major international corporate and investment banks, commercial banks and specialised/sector focussed banking institutions. We handle jobs from Analyst to Managing Director level. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.