VP Leveraged Portfolio
- Upon Application
Our client a focused industry sector Bank seeks a VP to join its Leveraged Portfolio Group in London.
The Sponsor Finance Relationship Management team supports private equity backed borrowers following the initial leverage buyout debt transaction. Through regular communication, in-depth understanding of market trends, comprehensive banking capabilities and a strong network across the innovation landscape, the team seek to help grow these clients.
As a VP on the team, you will benefit from a fast paced and stimulating environment in which to work. It is particularly suited to individuals seeking to develop and broaden their relationship management skills, having honed their debt execution skills.
- Day-to-day credit responsibility for a portfolio of borrowing clients, working with credit support team in reviewing each client’s financial performance, ensuring timely receipt of management information, monitoring covenant compliance and maintaining relevant control systems;
- Report upon key portfolio trends and interact with the credit / risk function;
- Execution of waivers or amendment request as well as certain follow-on debt transactions:
- Managing the internal process, supporting the lead director if applicable and managing junior deal team members;
- Responsible for due diligence evaluation, financial modelling, deal structuring and presentation of credit risks and strengths in credit applications;
- Assist with negotiation of loan documentation including LMA Facilities Agreement, security documenters and fees;
- Working with relevant internal teams to ensure that the portfolio adheres to the Bank’s legal and regulatory responsibilities;
- Day-to-day relationship management of a portfolio of borrowing clients. Responsibility to include regular meetings with clients and proactively identifying and pursuing new business / cross selling opportunities with those clients in order to strengthen the relationship. This includes both follow-on debt and non-debt products;
- Building trusted partner relationships with clients, investors and key influencers in the business and tech communities;
Must have experience of due diligence evaluation, financial modelling, deal structuring and presentation of credit risks and strengths in credit applications;
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Justin Hams: email@example.com quoting reference JH49816.
Walker Hamill has been a leading recruiter in the Corporate and Investment Banking market for 30 years. We work with a diverse client group, including funds, major international corporate and investment banks, commercial banks and specialised/sector focussed banking institutions. We handle jobs from Analyst to Managing Director level. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.