VP Leveraged Portfolio
- Upon Application
Our client a focused industry sector Bank seeks a VP to join its Leveraged Portfolio Group in London.
The Sponsor Finance Relationship Management team supports private equity backed borrowers following the initial leverage buyout debt transaction. Through regular communication, in-depth understanding of market trends, comprehensive banking capabilities and a strong network across the innovation landscape, the team seek to help grow these clients.
As a VP on the team, you will benefit from a fast paced and stimulating environment in which to work. It is particularly suited to individuals seeking to develop and broaden their relationship management skills, having honed their debt execution skills.
- Day-to-day credit responsibility for a portfolio of borrowing clients, working with credit support team in reviewing each client’s financial performance, ensuring timely receipt of management information, monitoring covenant compliance and maintaining relevant control systems;
- Report upon key portfolio trends and interact with the credit / risk function;
- Execution of waivers or amendment request as well as certain follow-on debt transactions:
- Managing the internal process, supporting the lead director if applicable and managing junior deal team members;
- Responsible for due diligence evaluation, financial modelling, deal structuring and presentation of credit risks and strengths in credit applications;
- Assist with negotiation of loan documentation including LMA Facilities Agreement, security documenters and fees;
- Working with relevant internal teams to ensure that the portfolio adheres to the Bank’s legal and regulatory responsibilities;
- Day-to-day relationship management of a portfolio of borrowing clients. Responsibility to include regular meetings with clients and proactively identifying and pursuing new business / cross selling opportunities with those clients in order to strengthen the relationship. This includes both follow-on debt and non-debt products;
- Building trusted partner relationships with clients, investors and key influencers in the business and tech communities;
Must have experience of due diligence evaluation, financial modelling, deal structuring and presentation of credit risks and strengths in credit applications;
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Justin Hams: email@example.com quoting reference JH49816.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a leading recruiter in the Corporate and Investment Banking market for 30 years. We work with a diverse client group, including funds, major international corporate and investment banks, commercial banks and specialised/sector focussed banking institutions. We handle jobs from Analyst to Managing Director level. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.