VP Leveraged Finance
- Upon Application
Our client a sector specialist Bank seeks a VP to join their mid-market Leveraged Finance Origination and origination team based in London.
The Leveraged Finance team is responsible for structuring debt facilities for Private Equity-backed transactions focusing on cash flow leverage lending.
- Responsible for origination and execution of sponsor backed leveraged loan transactions. These are mainly in the UK and Germany but may be elsewhere in continental Europe.
- Builds trusted partner relationships with clients, investors and key influencers in the business and tech communities.
- Leads deal teams from inception to close and ongoing relationship transition and credit risk monitoring.
- Accomplished in the structuring and execution of complex loan transactions including due diligence, financial modelling and credit memos.
- Supports the training and personal development of Associates and junior VPs.
- Experience with negotiation of loan documentation and fees (including LMA documents).
- Develops own network in the business community and develops referral sources.
- Participates in cross team collaboration projects around business and product development,
- Successful track record in leveraged lending in a financial services enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience, ideally with financial emphasis.
- Strong transactional experience with a proven track record of deal execution, credit risk evaluation, financial analysis and credit writing skills.
- Good knowledge of loan documentation and negotiation experience.
- Proven negotiation and business development skills.
- Deal project management experience working within tight deadlines.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Justin Hams: email@example.com quoting reference JH49918.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a leading recruiter in the Corporate and Investment Banking market for 30 years. We work with a diverse client group, including funds, major international corporate and investment banks, commercial banks and specialised/sector focussed banking institutions. We handle jobs from Analyst to Managing Director level. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.