VP Leveraged Finance
- Upon Application
Our client a sector specialist Bank seeks a VP to join their mid-market Leveraged Finance Origination and origination team based in London.
The Leveraged Finance team is responsible for structuring debt facilities for Private Equity-backed transactions focusing on cash flow leverage lending.
- Responsible for origination and execution of sponsor backed leveraged loan transactions. These are mainly in the UK and Germany but may be elsewhere in continental Europe.
- Builds trusted partner relationships with clients, investors and key influencers in the business and tech communities.
- Leads deal teams from inception to close and ongoing relationship transition and credit risk monitoring.
- Accomplished in the structuring and execution of complex loan transactions including due diligence, financial modelling and credit memos.
- Supports the training and personal development of Associates and junior VPs.
- Experience with negotiation of loan documentation and fees (including LMA documents).
- Develops own network in the business community and develops referral sources.
- Participates in cross team collaboration projects around business and product development,
- Successful track record in leveraged lending in a financial services enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience, ideally with financial emphasis.
- Strong transactional experience with a proven track record of deal execution, credit risk evaluation, financial analysis and credit writing skills.
- Good knowledge of loan documentation and negotiation experience.
- Proven negotiation and business development skills.
- Deal project management experience working within tight deadlines.
Walker Hamill has been a leading recruiter in the Corporate and Investment Banking market for almost 30 years. We work with a diverse client group, including major international corporate and investment banks, commercial banks and specialised / sector focussed banking institutions. We handle jobs from Analyst to Managing Director level. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/APPLY FOR THIS ROLE