Senior Associate Director Natural Resources
- Upon Application
Our client a major bank seeks an Associate Director or Senior Associate Director to join its client coverage team with a focus on the Natural Resources sector.
- Provide dedicated support to the Senior Director in respect to the management and development of existing and prospective global client relationships across the Natural Resources Sector.
- Supporting the Senior Director in the delivery of effective client pitches in a bid to optimise income, cross sell opportunities, expand the client base and enhance return on risk capital.
- Supporting duties will include internal and external relationship management of the portfolio clients, including, monitoring, risk analysis and marketing.
- These clients can be considered quite unique given the complexity of credit lines, the quantum of credit lines and the global reach of our relationship throughout the Bank's network.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- The Team has ultimate responsibility for the internal and external management of the designated relationships providing overall industry coverage in respect to supporting clients that are relationship managed locally in our regional offices. A deep understanding of this industry, our clients, and the key products is very important and this exciting role will help achieve that aim.
Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key clients and industries within the Natural Resources sector and use this understanding to effectively identify and originate business opportunities from existing and prospective clients.
- Assist in the preparation of high quality pitch books that demonstrate corporate finance analysis and integrated solutions within the bank’s range of products and capabilities.
- Provide in depth analysis to support credit applications for new financing transactions.
- Assist in coordinating and executing bank business transactions with the relevant internal product groups and business functions.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Will play multiple roles across credit, ratings and marketing and so therefore must have a good balance between the analytical side, risk analysis but also an entrepreneur positive approach to executing good business opportunities
- Solid understanding of the principles of the Natural Resources industry
- Ability to interpret and analyse corporate accounts
- Experience in monitoring and managing global credit lines
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills both internal to the bank and external towards customers
- Self-motivating with the ability to lead and inspire others to perform
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Justin Hams: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JH50631.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.