Director Oil & Gas Coverage
- Upon Application
Our client a major Bank seeks a Director to join their Oil and Gas Coverage team based in London
The successful candidate will have an extensive background in client coverage of the Oil & Gas majors with excellent corporate and investment banking products knowledge.
- Management and development of existing and prospective global client relationships across the Oil & Gas Industries sector.
- Delivery of effective client pitches in a bid to optimise income, cross sell opportunities, client base and return on risk capital whilst working to financial and qualititative targets.
- Deepening of corporate relationships and establishment of Corporate / IB / M&A style dialogue at senior management levels.
- Development and demonstration of a deep understanding of the issues and drivers for each client within the Oil & Gas Industries sector that enable the Bank to be credibly established as a trusted advisor and arranger of new transactions and M&A deals.
- Assume responsibility for initiating and managing credit related client requests/proposals through the Banks credit approval process. Drive the preparation of analysis and business rationale that supports requests within the Oil & Gas Industries sector and be responsible for the credit quality of loan assets.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts inside and outside of the Bank.
- Develop the skill set of and provide leadership to those who report to you.
- Client coverage
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Justin Hams: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JH50635.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.