Sales Support Associate in Capital Raising
Leading Private Equity Fund
Our client, a leading global investment firm, is looking to add an Associate to their Client Relations and Capital Raising team. The Associate will have exposure across many different products and have access to the firm's broad client base.
The successful candidate will join a highly experienced and successful team, supporting it on all aspects of fundraising and ongoing investor servicing. This is a sales-support role with meaningful client-facing and an incredible growth potential to develop a career within the team towards a role in sales.
Part of the Associate's responsibilities will be:
- Tracking and managing the fundraising pipeline and develop a deep understanding of the client base
- Ensuring the team is on top of agreed follow-ups, including development and maintenance of relevant dashboards and Salesforce reports
- Handling RFIs, DDQs, RFPs, etc. and custom investor reporting jobs in collaboration and close communication with our client's global Fundraising team
- Handling incoming client service requests
- Assisting with preparation of regular meeting materials, both for internal and external use
- The ideal candidate will have more than two years of full-time experience in a similar role in client management in either asset management, alternative investments, private banking, capital markets, or banking
- Highly proficient English language skills − additional European languages are a plus
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial predisposition and strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with clients as well as personnel across senior levels of the firm
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and strong follow-through skills
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, comfort with organising and interpreting financial data and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite; CRM system experience is a plus
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Katharina Schubert: email@example.com quoting reference KS50830.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For further information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.