- Frankfurt, Germany
Our client is a leading mid-market Private Equity fund in Germany, with 25+ billion euros AUM and multiple offices worldwide. With over 50+ years of experience, our client operates with a generalist approach and invests in all major industries including Healthcare, Consumer and Technology. The Frankfurt team specialises in DACH as a key market for origination, and successfully grows businesses on a global scale with an Active Partnership approach.
Our client is looking to hire an Associate or Senior Associate to join their Frankfurt team. The successful candidate will join a diverse and highly experienced team working across various aspects of the transaction cycle: origination, due diligence, execution, portfolio management, portfolio monitoring and exit.
Given the team's experience, commercial acumen is valued extremely highly and the team will be looking for new recruits to be able to contribute to internal dialogue as well as participating across all aspects of the transaction cycle – (Senior) Associates are given a vast amount of responsibility early on.
- The ideal candidate has at least 24 months of experience in a finance-related background, including Investment banking, management consulting and investment experience in startups or mid-cap PE.
- Please note that candidates will be considered for Associate or Senior Associate positions at the discretion of our client who will take into account previous work experience.
- Native German fluency is required.
- Candidates should have extensive modelling experience as well as a genuine interest in Private Equity, backed by a sound commercial acumen.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative abilities are essential, and candidates should possess a high-quality academic background, in addition to relevant and applicable professional experience.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively email your CV to Katharina Schubert: email@example.com quoting reference KS52010.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For further information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.