Associate – New Private Credit Fund for Mid-Market Private Equity Firm
Our client, a global leading mid-market Private Equity fund, is building a new private credit team.
This will be the first entrance into debt for the mid-market leaders. They have built a small team but are looking for one more Associate.
They will be launching their first fund imminently and hence, this will provide an incoming candidate with a unique opportunity to join a growing group that offers significant exposure to new deals. The team has been created with exceptional people individuals with strong reputations in the market from other leading institutions.
This hire will provide support for the sourcing, underwriting and credit analysis of potential new investments, assist in deal closings and be involved in investment monitoring.
The role will involve:
- Performing detailed financial and market research and analysis that forms the basis for investment decisions,
- Screening new investment opportunities,
- Preparing various complex financial models,
- Preparing investment committee memos,
- Assisting in negotiating and preparing the legal documentation,
- Assisting in investment closings,
- Meeting with management teams and sponsors when assessing new opportunities and monitoring the existing portfolio.
Successful candidates will have:
- Gained relevant transactional experience gained in either investment banking, Big 4 corporate finance or principal investing,
- Strong analytical, financial and quantitative skills and the ability to work well with limited supervision,
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a collegial, fast-moving and dynamic environment.
- German or Scandinavian language skills would be highly preferable but not a prerequisite
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Lorianne Burge: email@example.com quoting reference LB49053.
Walker Hamill has been a leading recruiter of debt and credit investment professionals for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including Private Debt, Direct Lending, Credit Opportunities, Mezzanine Funds, Distressed Debt and Special Situations Funds, handling jobs from Analyst to Partner level. We have offices in the UK and continental Europe. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/