TMT Credit Investment Analyst – Top Asset Manager, London
- The City
- Highly competitive
Our client is a well-established asset manager who has achieved top quartile performance in their credit strategies.
As a direct result are looking to expand their European credit team in London. They are looking for a strong TMT analyst who has experience in non-investment grade debt to work alongside the senior credit analysts and portfolio managers. The team is looking for someone who is diligent and focused who can meet and manage multiple deadlines.
- Conducting TMT corporate credit analysis across the primary and secondary European High Yield, Leveraged Loan and Distressed space.
- Thoroughly analysing industry-specific metrics and performing complex financial modelling.
- Providing support in all aspects of the investment process and contributing to the overall profitability of the desk and the fund.
- Contribute to weekly investment committee meetings with senior level professionals, by presenting your investment recommendation memoranda.
- First class academics.
- 5 years’ of credit analysis experience from a Bank, Asset Manager or Ratings Agency.
- Extensive experience in financial analysis with outstanding modelling and valuation skills.
- A strong interest in financial markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent time management and job prioritisation.
- Fluency in a second language of would be a preference but not a prerequisite.
This is an opportunity for an investment analyst to work in a team of highly qualified investors within an organisation which is highly regarded within credit.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Lorianne Burge: email@example.com quoting reference LB50164.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a leading recruiter of debt and credit investment professionals for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including Private Debt, Direct Lending, Credit Opportunities, Mezzanine Funds, Distressed Debt and Special Situations Funds, handling jobs from Analyst to Partner level. We have offices in the UK and continental Europe. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/