- Central London
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Walker Hamill are always on the look out for bright, motivated and hardworking graduates who are keen to complete their accountancy qualifications. We have a broad range of clients frequently looking to hire bright graduates with at least 6 months' experience, who are actively studying and keen to develop their skills within accountancy.
- Assisting with the setup of mid-month & month end payment runs and chasing payment approval.
- Reconcile detailed trial balances on accounts.
- Update fixed asset register.
- Assisting with month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Processing invoices.
- Assist with month end deadlines and management accounts preparation.
- Reconciling supplier statements to general ledger.
- Ownership of expense claims, including tracking and processing.
- Manage petty cash transactions.
- Weekly reconciliation of cash and credit card receipts to statements.
- Support the payroll function.
- Excellent academics
- An active studier of ACCA / CIMA (or equivalent)
- Experience within a dynamic finance team (6 months+)
- Computer literate, with good Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and good attention to detail
- Experience working and communicating within a team
- Experience working to deadlines
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Lydia Borwell: email@example.com quoting reference LBOAA. Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.