Part Qualified Accountant
- Permanent, Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £28,000 - £35,000
Walker Hamill are always keen to meet part-qualified Management or Financial Accountants looking to develop their experience and skills. Our clients are from a diverse range of sectors including Media, Retail, Leisure, Property and FMCG, and are frequently looking to recruit bright, motivated part-qualified candidates.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and profit and loss account analysis.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Assisting with preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in dealing with audit and due diligence queries.
- Assist the accounts payable, accounts receivable and international payroll teams as required.
- Liaising with non-finance managers on finance related matters.
- Provide ad-hoc general accounting support.
- Minimum 18 months of experience in a finance role.
- Currently studying towards CIMA or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Detail orientated and accurate.
- Good problem solving and organisational skills when working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative and work without direction.
- Experience in multi-currency transactions across international entities an advantage.
- Very strong verbal and written English.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Lydia Borwell: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LBOAB. Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.