Business Transformation Manager
Software Technology Group
- Central London
- £70,000 - £80,000 + 20% bonus
The Strategic Transformation Manager will partner with the business to foster transformation through opportunity identification and strategic leadership; successfully support the Operating Model Centre of Excellence.
- Strategic analysis and design. Deployed to support specific, early phase strategic transformations through the diagnose and high level strategic design phase.
- Partner with the business to rapidly identify the problem, develop the hypotheses and create the first iteration of the strategic design and including identifying a path to next steps for execution.
- Design and implement frameworks which can be tailored to specific business problems.
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop the strategy and approach to execute on opportunities.
- Track actions, risks, decisions, and escalating matters to executive attention, as required during strategic engagements.
- Create, refine and upkeep of reusable content for both internal team and use across the business.
- Partner with function leaders to evaluate, evolve, and re-deliver their value propositions to meet the future business, driving iterative change to avoid expensive overhaul.
- Operating Model Centre of Excellence.
- Responsible for governing the Sage Operating Model including and acting as guardian of all elements of the operating model (Culture, People & organisation, governance, processes, tools and tech, measure & motivators).
- Expert in the design and operation of the current Sage-wide operating model, provide guidance and expertise regarding the operating model design across the business, supporting the business to understand, adopt and embed the operating model design.
- Partnering with the business to evolve the operating model to meet changing customer and business needs.
- Clear and concise communicator, someone who can distil complex topics to focused actions and outcomes.
- Strong collaboration and an ability to work in a matrix structure.
- Ability to quickly accumulate information, process and make decisions working across multiple topics on any given day.
- Strong, action-orientation, independent thinker with excellent organisation skills and ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills to be able to build rapport and influence across the organisation.
- Good understanding of Sage, how we operate today and our future vision and strategy.
- High levels of personal energy and ability to work with a range of people and cultures at all levels.
- Experience of working with senior leaders Including up to FTSE 100 exco leaders.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Preferred: Commercial experience in a SaaS environment.
- Preferred: Tenure as a strategic consultant.
To apply to this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively email your CV to Louise Jeffrey: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LJ52120.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately-owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.