Part Qualified Accountants - Financial Services
- Central London
- £30,000 - £35,000 + study support
Walker Hamill is a leading Recruitment Consultancy, specialising in placing candidates into accountancy and finance roles in London and surrounding areas. We recruit across a broad range of sectors, and are currently particularly searching for candidates with experience within Financial Services. Successful candidates will be bright, motivated graduates, pursuing an accountancy qualification with experience in the following areas:
- Bank reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations.
- Assisting with budgets, updating weekly cash flow forecasts and variance analysis.
- Matching, batching and coding high volumes of invoices, ensuring timely payment.
- Preparing payment runs, BACS and CHAPS and allocating payments.
- Preparing accruals and distributing on a monthly basis.
- Processing expenses and acting as a point of contact for this.
- Aged account receivables reporting; debtor management.
- Document scanning, archiving and record keeping.
- Ad-hoc support for the finance team in operational duties.
- Graduate calibre and early stages of ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualifications.
- 6-12 months experience within a Financial Services role is essential.
- Strong IT skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong aptitude for numbers.
- Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Conscientious, professional and willing to help.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving whilst working in a team.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Lydia Jane: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LJBFA2.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.