Senior Manager - Strategy and Development
Private Equity-backed Business
- Greater Paris, France
Our client is a Private Equity-owned company and a global leader in the Technology and Consumer sectors. Founded over 40 years ago, the firm now employs over 18,000 individuals worldwide and serves more than 3.5 million customers in over a dozen countries across Europe and Latin America.
We are looking for high-performing Strategy Consultants to join the team in greater Paris, to assist the French MD with numerous strategy and development projects.
The role presents an outstanding opportunity to make a genuine impact on the business and be part of a growing, ambitious and high-performing company. The incoming Senior Manager will gain high-level exposure and involvement in the company’s strategic agenda and report directly to the country MD. It is an opportunity to work with a high-performing Management Team in a global, growing organization. You will have a strong impact on both strategic and operational projects and gain an overview of all areas of the company, providing accelerated growth, and being fast-tracked into a leadership position.
- Amplify impact and reach of Managing Director, supporting on the definition and implementation of strategy and key value-creation initiatives.
- Work closely with the Management Team on strategic projects across a variety of areas of the business: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, HR etc.
- Have direct responsibility for strategic projects, being in charge of the design, execution and coordination.
- Define and track the global dashboard and main KPIs at a country and area level.
- Act as gatekeeper for the Managing Director, ensuring MD’s agenda reflects priorities, and follow up meetings, external contacts, ideas for new business.
- Preparation of key presentations to both Management Team and investors, etc.
- 2-6 years experience in a top tier Strategy Consulting firm or Strategy/Development experience within a fast-growing corporate.
- High EQ, high level of judgment and discretion.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong track record on project management and presentation skills.
- Detail orientation and precision.
- Reliability and transparency.
- Insights and creativity.
- Fluency in French required.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Lucie Lognon: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LL51945A.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For further information, please see: www.walkerhamill.com.