- Central London
- £18000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience
A new opportunity exists for a school leaver to join the finance team of a top management consultancy firm in an entry level role.
- Maintain and take full responsibility of all staff expenses.
- Processing all financial data in a timely manner.
- Assisting and working together with the Assistant Management Accountant.
- Being a valuable member of the finance team.
- Opening and distributing the post.
- Checking, posting and importing expenses and AP invoices to the financial system.
- Email queries/ suppliers/ staff/ expenses/ timesheets, etc.
- Posting of staff expenses & verifying in accordance with company policy.
- Chasing outstanding timesheets.
- Chasing unapproved expenses.
- Bi-weekly payment of purchase invoices and weekly payment of staff expenses.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for finance expenses inductions for new joiners.
- Other duties that might be given from time to time.
- AAT studier with previous accounting exposure preferred but not essential
Excellent organisation skills required to manage workload
Ability to take responsibility, be assertive and work autonomously
Pro-active and hard working
Good attention to detail
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.comAPPLY FOR THIS ROLE