Interim Part-Time FC
Start Up Tech Company
- Central London
- £350 - £450 per day depending on experience
An opportunity for a strong Financial Controller exists within an exciting technology company based in Central London. The role is initially temporary for a period of 3 months and will be 2 - 3 days a week. There is scope for the role to extend and possibly even turn into a permanent appointment.
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Responsible for implementing company accounting policies and procedures
- Accurately report variances with insightful commentary.
- Assist with the evaluation of current external bookkeeping resources and potentially bring them in house.
- Own the company administration, ensuring payroll is processed and suppliers are paid on time.
- Responsibility for tax and other regulatory compliance and submissions.
- ACA qualified accountant
- Experience with stock – preferably in apparel, but it could be any business with similar dynamics, e.g. consumer electronics or consumer retail.
- Previous experience working as an FC in a small business with full responsibility for accounting and controls.
- Available immediately for 2 - 3 days a week
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia.APPLY FOR THIS ROLE