PE backed Healthcare
- Temporary & Contract
- £60,000 - £65,000 per annum (fixed term contract)
As a result of an impending merger, a newly created role exists for an experienced FP&A Analyst to join a successful PE backed healthcare group. The successful individual will work closely with both businesses, have strong excel skills and be able to think on their feet. The role is for an initial 1 year period, ideally starting ASAP.
- Analysis of spending in-line with budgets, preparation of relevant monthly accruals and reporting & insight to support the budget holders & drive cost & efficiency.
- Business and functional level analysis and reporting of actual and forecast spend.
- Extensive interaction with other teams within the business to improve administration and assist with implementation of key business processes.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the reporting and planning models.
- Developing new reports to meet the changing requirements of the business and the needs of company stakeholders.
- Lead on key aspects of the quarterly re-forecast process.
- Provide commercial insight, analysis and decision support to the business.
- Extraction and analysis of data from finance and operational systems.
- Qualified Accountant with solid FP&A experience
- Strong analytical skills, with an aptitude for problem solving and decision making.
- Strong data management and Excel skills
- Confident, articulate, able and willing to challenge peers and seniors.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.