Acquisition Analyst - Surrey based
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
This is a newly created role working as part of a fast growing private equity backed organisation. The successful individual will manage all aspects of acquisitions and the integration of any new purchases that are made by the company, developing their skills set in a challenging and exciting position.
- To assist the financial due diligence process on any potential purchases that the company wishes to make
- To assist in converting any external financial data to an existing model to verify whether a purchase is beneficial to the company
- Liaising with operational teams within the company to cross check data and practices for any new purchases
- To assist in the production of completions accounts once a purchase has been made so that a clear cut off can be established for the purchase date
- To play an active role in the integration of any new purchases
- Any ad hoc assignment as assigned by the Head of Finance
- Strong analytical skills and up to date with current accounting standards
- Previous corporate and business reporting experience
- Working towards a professional qualification
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ethical and professional behaviour
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA50460. Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.