Management Accountant / Financial Analyst
- Central London
- £40,000 per annum + study support
An exciting and progressive opportunity exists for a part-qualified management accountant to join a growing finance team, assisting the Finance Manager in providing incisive, value-add financial information to the Executive Directors and Senior Managers. The successful individual will ensure all data is accurate and well presented to allow constructive challenge, and also provide valuable insight to support the decision making process. To be an integral part of a small team of analysts within the finance department who are pivotal within the business to ensure financial targets are achieved.
- Provide clear revenue and activity KPI reporting and commentary on a daily / weekly basis.
- Prepare and distribute monthly management accounts by department.
- Prepare monthly management packs for Executive Board and Trustees as required.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review with Head of Finance
- Develop and maintain budget and forecast models.
- Consolidate monthly staff rotas and annual budget staffing models
- Monthly reporting on agency use across the company.
- Ensure all financial reporting models are user friendly, well maintained and easily updated.
- Draft VAT return, calculating accurate partial exemption percentages and upkeep of capital goods register.
- Assist with ensuring the existence of a strong control and adherence to financial policies and procedures
- Ensure best practice is delivered and shared with the entire finance function.
- Develop strong, credible and professional relationships and provide cover for other analysts in their absence.
- Part qualified Accountant
- Health care industry experience desirable but not essential
- Advanced Excel modelling, Power Point and general IT skills are essential
- Able to present financial information to a diverse, non-financial audience
- A team player, able to quickly build trust and credibility
- Able to take direction and ideas whilst building on them to over deliver
- Analytical and diligent
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Flexible attitude and able to move in a continually changing environment
- Driven to deliver quality
- Dependable, passionate & resourceful, with a deadline driven, can-do attitude
- Influential and persuasive
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MA50637
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.