- Central London
- £25,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on level of experience
Our client is a global superyacht industry leader with business lines in sale and purchase, new construction, charter and yacht management, with branches catering to clients in all the major international locations. It has an outstanding client list and a focus on providing the highest quality levels of service. The position will directly support the Fleet Manager in the day to day Accounts Payable function and assisting the wider finance team when required.
- Update yacht Accounts Payable ledgers with data entry of invoices
- Ensure yacht invoices are authorised
- Preparing invoices payment runs
- Researching queries with invoices and collating supplier information
- Sending payment transfers and confirmation statements when required
- Collating and checking monthly salary information from yacht/yacht managers
- Checking calculations and preparing monthly salary payments for management yachts, liaising with Burgess Crew Services
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Liaising directly with Captains and Owners' Representatives to resolve any issues
- Ad hoc reporting and admin duties
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within a finance function
- AAT / ACA / CIMA part qualified or equivalent is essential
- Experience of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Previous use of Sage X3 highly desirable
- Ability to prioritise, work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA50639.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.