International Education Company
- Permanent, Temporary & Contract
- Central London
Our client is a global leader in international education, specialising in travel, language training and cultural exchange. An exciting opportunity exists for a Payroll Administrator to process the accurate delivery of monthly payroll for several UK based companies. The successful candidate will work alongside other functional areas on both a national and international basis, challenged to initiate internal improvements and positive change. Our client offers a diverse forward-thinking working environment, alongside the prospect of an international career.
- Ensure the accurate delivery of monthly payroll across several companies in the UK.
- Initiate improvements for the payroll process, and oversee their implementation.
- Process any changes to the monthly payroll, for example new employees, salary increases and maternity pay.
- Prepare, process and submit net wages, social fees and taxes.
- Liaise with staff on an international basis in order to resolve queries.
- Effectively operate the Coda Financials system.
- Occasional travel.
- Strong academics with a Finance related Bachelors or Masters degree.
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience within Payroll.
- Demonstrate drive and ambition to progress internally.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent Excel and numeracy skills.
- Proven pro-active positive attitude to work.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MA50657.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.