Commercial Finance Analyst
Private Healthcare Organisation - 3 month Temp Contract
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £250 per day
Our client is a London based private hospital group, who are offering an exciting opportunity for a commercial finance analyst to join their team. The successful individual will provide analysis and interpretation of data to support a range of commercial decisions and develop strong, credible and professional relationships with senior managers, fostering an environment where people take ownership for their financial performance.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in pricing decisions, including by providing analysis on existing patterns of behaviour and modelling the impact of proposed changes on revenue.
- Analysis of activity and profitability.
- Supporting departmental Heads within the Commercial directorate to provide first line finance support, attending monthly P&L review meetings, including variance analysis of actual performance against prior year, forecast and budget.
- Month end close down for the Commercial directorate, including review of actuals, preparation of adjustments, accruals and prepayments.
- Understanding and constructively challenging patterns of spend.
- Assisting in quarterly reforecasting for the Commercial directorate, and preparation of the 2020 budget.
- Working with the directorate to deliver value for money.
- Part qualified or newly qualified accountant
- Educated to degree level
- Previous healthcare industry experience highly desirable
- Excellent Excel modelling, Power Point and general IT skills
- Familiarity with SQL and Microsoft Access would be useful but not essential.
- Ability to present financial information to a diverse, non-financial audience
- A team player, able to quickly build trust and credibility
- Flexible attitude and able to manage a range of tasks and projects with different stakeholders
- Able to take direction and ideas whilst building on them to over deliver
- Analytical and diligent with the ability to deliver accurate output in short timeframes.
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Driven to deliver quality
- Dependable, passionate & resourceful, with a deadline driven, can-do attitude
- Influential and persuasive
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA50670. Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.