- Central London
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Our client is a listed UK and US based clinical stage pharmaceutical company. Due to organic growth of the company and early success, they are now looking to hire a high-quality Payroll and HR Administrator in a newly created role. The successful individual will be responsible for processing monthly and bi-weekly payroll in addition to assisting with new and ongoing HR initiatives.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing, entrepreneurial, well-funded international biotech company, at an exciting point in the company’s development.
- Processing the monthly and bi-weekly payroll of 65+ employees across the UK, US and Germany
- Working closely with external payroll vendors, ensuring a strong working relationship
- Administration of the monthly UK pension and 401k in the US
- Providing support on HR and payroll related projects and initiatives including internal and external audits and various reporting
- Acting as a point of contact for all payroll queries, investigating and rectifying discrepancies where necessary
- Providing centralised day-to-day support on HR administration and processes such as payroll documentation, employee onboarding, benefits and updating and maintaining employee records
- Distribution of payslips and P11ds
- Assisting with updating and maintaining HR policies and processes, in particular ahead of continued growth of the organisation
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related
- Previous experience within a payroll administration role, ideally working across multiple jurisdictions and managing an outsourced payroll provider
- Experience of working with ADP would be advantageous
- Experience within a fast paced, start-up culture within the UK and internationally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills, with the ability to analyse, question and problem solve
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Analytical with a high level of attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Familiar with HR software/databases such as ATS and HRIS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and work in multidisciplinary and distributed teams
- Experience of working within a global HR environment (UK and US) is advantageous
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA51354.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.