Interim Charity Finance Manager
- Temporary & Contract
- Remote / Central London
- £250 - £315 per day
Our client, a prestigious charity, is seeking a qualified accountant to provide cover for their Senior Finance Manager. The role will also entail implementing systems and completing one-off projects as required.
Existing Accounting Software (Sage):
- Archiving old Sage data in order to optimise system performance.
- Reviewing the current "Chart of Accounts" and its mapping in Sage in line with the current Management Account reports.
- Review current system, and recommend and implement changes to improve efficiency.
- Implementing a PO system on Sage.
Potential New Accounting Software:
- Reviewing the functionality of the existing accounting software and, if not adaptable, providing suitable recommendations of systems to replace it with which can readily accommodate the necessary authorisation protocols and PO accounting.
- Supporting the Senior Finance Manager in preparing a fund/reserves ‘GRID’, detailing how all the reserves work.
- Provide ongoing cover for Senior Finance Manager where required.
- Qualified accountant with a background in the charity sector.
- Significant experience in charity / fund / reserve accounting.
- Previous experience with SAGE and strong systems knowledge, with experience implementing and improving systems.
- Immediate availability.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA51481.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.