Graduate Research Trainee Analyst - Temp to Perm
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £12 per hour*
An exciting opportunity exists for a recent graduate with excellent academics from a top university to join an entrepreneurial consultancy firm based in Central London. Initially a 3 month paid internship, the role is likely to convert to permanent employment with a highly competitive salary.
- Supporting the team in the research of Corporate Policyholders attitudes for corporate clients across industry sectors.
- Research analysts will work on various analytical tasks, research activities including in new business development and supporting engagement with sales leads.
- Interviewing client personnel and analysing large volumes of client documentation (covering both operational details and insurance policy components), identifying areas of concern from a risk-led perspective.
- Supporting the development of complex risk analysis reports and feedback/presentations to clients.
- Developing and executing solutions together with our clients and working closely with leading legal barristers/QCs.
- A graduate with outstanding academics from a Top 10 UK university.
- A good degree in a rigorous academic subject either newly graduated or with up to 2 years’ work experience.
- A quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas.
- Strongly analytical and comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative issues.
- Excellent skills in communicating complex issues in a clear structured way.
- Belief in our services and vision, able to articulate our proposition and value add.
*Please note this role pays £12 per hour inclusive of holiday pay for the first 3 months with a competitive salary to follow.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MA51530.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.