- Central London
- £30,000 - 35,000 Per Annum + Study Support
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a long-term, secure career in a great working environment. The successful individual will be working as part of the Finance team, looking after the personal and business interests of a high-net-worth individual. This is a full-time role based in the office.
- Monitoring and recording payments and receipts on all sterling and foreign currency bank accounts, including investments administration.
- Preparing payments and inter-account transfers.
- Resolving day-to-day queries regarding payments.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations across a number of banks and multiple currencies.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting, including the balance sheet.
- Helping to administer investments – private equities and quoted equities.
- Supporting ad hoc projects.
- Assisting the Financial Controllers and Senior Financial Accountant with a range of tasks.
- Part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- At least 2 years experience working within a finance department.
- The ability to produce highly accurate work with good attention to detail.
- High level of numeracy.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to work to a deadline.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Multicurrency, personal tax return and investment accounting experience will be beneficial.
- Experience in private equity is beneficial.
- Experience in cryptocurrencies is beneficial.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA51811.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.