- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates from leading UK and international universities with excellent academic performance and research analytical ability to join the technical delivery team. The team is responsible for all technical work including risk analysis, detailed review of policy wordings and negotiation of insurance contracts. This role provides individuals with the chance to work alongside innovative thinkers in a rapidly developing field, during an exciting time of business growth.
- Contributing to risk analysis work by liaising with clients to collate and analyse a broad range of documentation.
- Interviewing client personnel to support qualitative analysis of their risk exposures and mitigations.
- Analysing large volumes of client documentation (covering both operational details and insurance policy components) to identify areas of concern from a risk-led perspective.
- Supporting the development of complex risk analysis reports and feedback/presentations to clients.
- Developing and executing solutions together with clients and working closely with leading legal barristers.
- A recent graduate with outstanding academics (2.1 minimum with As at A-levels and GCSEs) and a good degree in a rigorous academic subject either newly graduated or with a little work experience.
- A quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas.
- Strongly analytical and comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative issues.
- Excellent skills in communicating complex issues in a clear structured way.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA52049.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.