Supply Chain Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- £20 per hour
Our client is going through an exciting transformational change and requires additional support within their Supply Chain team. The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring that operations run smoothly for a few of their drinks portfolios, planning and ordering the right production volume at the right time – ultimately ensuring that they deliver excellent service levels of drinks/juices to their end customers. It's a really exciting time to join the team with a growing supply chain and buckets of personal development opportunities.
- Working closely with teams internally, including Procurement, Commercial, Technical, and Logistics teams.
- Take ownership of operational relationships with external manufacturing partners.
- Help to ensure there is the capacity to manage future demand and deliver growth of the business.
- Facilitate the opportunity to input into some of the exciting projects such as campaigns or new product launches.
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring production is moved across the network.
- Get stuck in with continuous improvement initiatives to drive optimisation.
- Immediate availability for a short-term contract with scope to extend.
- Degree-educated with previous experience working in supply chain.
- The ability to build strong relationships quickly and work cross-functionally.
- A keen interest in supply chain operations.
- Agile and proficient skills in Excel, and an affinity for numbers.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail with impeccable organisation skills.
- The ability to keep several plates spinning at once.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA52241.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.