Senior Financial Analyst
Leisure and Entertainment
- £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, the Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for reporting, analysing and interrogating insightful and timely information to operational stakeholders, as well as providing appropriate and accurate modeling and business case support. The Senior Financial Analyst will play a key part in driving the success and direction of the Customer department.
- Act as the sole Finance Manager for a number of the Customer departments, which include Food & Beverage, Corporate Hospitality & Partnerships, Data & Insights, Marketing, Loyalty & CRM, and Communications.
- Own the business partnering relationship with a number of Customer departments, leading in the production of forecasts and budgets and in developing business cases in support of the Chief Customer Officer.
- Support the Senior Commercial Finance Manager with financial modeling, project reviews, and internal business cases.
- Responsible for the provision and analysis of data in regard to sales forecasting and cost analysis.
- Responsible for developing and producing accurate and timely monthly rolling forecasts for the Customer department.
- Maintain and develop forecast models in TM1 and develop trend and lead indicator analytics to highlight issues to senior management.
- Production and development of regular reporting packs and working alongside stakeholders to help drive and improve business performance.
- Gather and analyse information for inclusion in the UK’s internal and external reporting.
- To provide ad hoc support to the business partnering team and Head of Commercial Finance.
- Embrace the business's change agenda – be an enthusiastic advocate of change.
- Build and drive continuous improvements in the budgeting and forecasting models.
- Department Heads to identify and evaluate opportunities to improve profitability.
- Work with the Data Warehouse and TM1 teams to automate regular reporting as much as possible.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent) finalist.
- Strong intellect combined with attention to detail, well organised and process driven.
- Enthusiastic and adaptable working style, keen to identify opportunities for improvements and personal growth.
- Advanced Excel and IT skills, with modeling and report-building experience.
- Experience of PowerBI will be advantageous.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent planning and communication skills and personable in nature.
- Confident, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Adaptable and keen to learn.
- Straightforward, open personality and an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Experience working in a similar role previously.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA52742.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.