Private Equity Management Accountant
- Central London
- £40,000 - £45,000, depending on experience
Our client is a rapidly expanding mid-market private equity firm based in central London. They are looking to expand their Finance function by hiring a part-qualified Management Accountant who will support the team and contribute to the firm's growth.
- Producing management accounts.
- Assisting with the year-end audit process for SPVs and the management company.
- Processing monthly supplier invoices and payment runs.
- Preparing quarterly customer recharge invoices.
- Processing team expenses and preparing the monthly credit card reconciliations.
- Oversight of drawdown/distribution and quarterly reporting process run by administrators.
- Improving existing processes, where needed.
- Updating internal portfolio management solution.
- Dealing with investor queries and stakeholder reporting.
- Part-qualified accountant, previous experience working within private equity is essential.
- Recent graduate with strong academics (2.1 or above from top university).
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel.
- Exposure to accounting packages such as Sage and Quickbooks will be beneficial.
- Professional, hard-working, with a can-do attitude, who thrives working as part of a close-knit team.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA53069.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.