Supply Chain Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata - 6 months FTC
Our client is a household brand and one of the biggest British success stories of the last 20 years. Regularly featured as one of the Sunday Times’ best places to work, even with revenues approaching £500m a year it is still maturing. They are a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial group, showing the world that it’s possible to grow a great business that cares about more than just profit.
As a result of growth and exciting new changes, a new Supply Chain Analyst is required for an initial period of 6 months.
- Partner with supply chain, helping them to understand the true cost of creating their products and helping the supply chain to understand the real cost of operations.
- Own all aspects of in-year finances related to the technical and fixed budget, working with Supply Business Partners to ensure that finances are tip-top and reported back to Senior Supply Partners in a clear and effective manner.
- Provide weekly analysis into costs vs budget, highlighting anything that looks awry and aiding the supply team in fully understanding the impact of choices being made and relevant costs associated with that and ensuring we are delivering the strategy of the supply chain with as little variance to budget as possible.
- Develop, build and integrate strong variance analysis processes, leading to clear period end reviews within their 2-day finance close process.
- Analyse complex data and build a finance story.
- Strong ability to drive process change and to build effective finance tools.
- Have a good understand of basic finance principles (debits/credits).
- Effective communication skills to partner with non-finance people and influence others with strong insights.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Abrahim: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MA53092.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. If you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.