- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £300 - 350 per day / £65,000 per annum
Walker Hamill is a leading Recruitment Consultancy specialising in placing candidates into accountancy and finance roles in London and surrounding areas. Our clients include FTSE 100/250 Blue-Chip organisations as well as Private Equity backed small to medium (SME) sized businesses. We recruit across a broad range of sectors, on a permanent, contract and temporary basis.
We are always looking to meet strong Finance Analyst for our clients in the Media, Advertising and Retail sectors and are looking for candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Development, communication and implementation of consistent business performance analytics across Group to best practice standards.
- Analysis of Weekly Reporting, communicating to in-market FD’s on performance and production of commentaries to Senior Management.
- Preparing analysis for financial reviews and production of briefing packs for Senior Management (weekly and monthly).
- Production of ad-hoc analysis and review projects as required by Senior Management.
- Assisting production of briefing packs for shareholders and external analysts – liaison with Investor Relations (Q&A’s).
- Development and maintenance of robust Group consolidation models and processes for strategic plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Analysis of consolidated Group plans and forecasts to drive performance insights from financial data.
- Production of detailed Group consolidated strategic plans, budgets and forecasts for CEOs / CFOs and Group Teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to create effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Excel modelling skills including a thorough understanding of VBA programming.
- Strong innovative approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Delivery focused with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong commercial acumen with precise operational insight.
- Excellent analytical and technical financial skills, ability to identify risks & concerns and resolve them.
- Strong organisation and planning skills and ability to prioritise and influence.
- Good insight analysis and identification of trends.
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy and drive: proven track record of a “can do” attitude.
- Be part of a team.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.