Senior Fund Administrator
Alternative Asset Fund Administrators
- £40,000 - £55,000, depending on experience
Our client, a leading fund administration firm, is seeking a professional and dynamic individual with previous experience in fund administration to join their Jersey-based finance team.
This role would be focused on providing a range of services - including but not limited to responding to investor queries, reporting on transactions, and producing distribution and capital calls - on behalf of a portfolio of clients, acting as the first point of contact on the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background, hold an ICSA diploma, and have previous experience within the fund administration function. Assistance with the logistics and fees involved in relocation will be available to the successful candidate.
- Perform as the senior point of contact, for a portfolio of clients, on all administration matters for tasks including but not limited to: company secretarial activity; client, third party, and investor queries; transaction-related activities, distribution and capital calls; investor statements and related client reports.
- Attend board meetings, work with the company secretarial specialist to ensure that minutes are prepared on time and that action points and associated transactions are completed in line with agreed timeframes.
- Lead communications with client contacts, lawyers, auditors, and investors.
- Ensure that immediate and upcoming anti-money laundering obligations are met.
- Supervise and mentor junior colleagues.
- Perform the senior contact role for client entities' transactions, ensuring that all items are completed and delivered within strict operational deadlines.
- Ensure that all work is filed correctly (paper filing and electronic filing) in real-time as tasks are completed.
- Liaise professionally with auditors, lawyers, bankers and other third parties (by email, telephone and face to face).
- Attend all required in-house training sessions, taking notes, and apply the training to day-to-day tasks.
- Strong academic background (GCSEs – minimum B in Maths and English or equivalent and A-Levels – minimum ABB or equivalent).
- ICSA Diploma.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – able to liaise effectively with clients and investors.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Organised, flexible, and keen to learn.
- Able to work independently, under pressure, and to deadlines.
- Competent user of IT (particularly Excel).
Please note, this role is based in Jersey.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Morgan Ecott: email@example.com quoting reference ME51845.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please www.walkerhamill.com.