- £50,000 - £55,000 base + bonus + benefits
Our client is a renowned infrastructure and renewable energy investor. They are looking to add to their finance team, bringing on an additional Finance Analyst to support the Head of Finance across their various funds.
The role is broad and encompasses a mix of core accounting and commercial finance responsibilities.
Typical duties include:
- reviewing the firm's financial reporting including monthly P&L and balance sheet prepared by external accountants;
- maintaining variance to budget analysis and cash flow forecasts;
- assisting with the valuation process for portfolio companies;
- co-ordinating the preparation of material for board meetings;
- maintaining and assist with improvements to the control environment surrounding financial processes; and
- assisting with the review and input into fund financial reporting and investor reporting.
To apply, you must be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and have experience in preparing financial accounts, whether trained from practice or directly within a financial services business.
You must also have a strong academic background, ideally with first time passes in your accountancy qualification.
Experience in accounting for or within asset / investment management is desirable but not essential.
Fluency in European language(s) is desirable.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Maxine Nhin: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MN50428.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.