- £70,000 - £80,000 base + bonus + benefits
Our client is a reputable pan-European multi-strategy investor looking to hire into their Private Equity Fund Accounting team.
The incumbent will ensure that the private equity funds have the appropriate financial and operational controls in place.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- ensuring accuracy of financial information and reports produced by Fund Administrators as required;
- co-ordinating fund flows and related investor communications;
- overseeing and co-ordinating the fund administration and accounting functions off-shore;
- co-ordinating external tax advisors; and
- deal facilitation across various offices, including ensuring optimal structuring of investments through co-ordination of internal and external parties and liaising with the deal team, lawyers, and advisors to ensure investment and exit processes are followed.
Candidates must be a fully qualified accountant, holding a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
Other essential skills/experience required include:
- experience in working within a private equity fund, in a fund accounting capacity;
- experience of IPEV valuation guidelines;
- experience of liaising with internal and external stakeholders; and
- strong communication skills.
Fluency in a European language is preferable, but not essential.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Maxine Nhin: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MN50693.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.