Senior VP, Debt Advisory
- Central London
- Competitive salary, significant bonus and benefits
Our client is a global business which partners with investors, owners and operators to support and shape investment strategies that deliver maximum value from commercial real estate. No other advisory or brokerage team in the world provides as broad a spectrum of services for hotel & hospitality investors. A partnership gives our clients a single point of contact for support in: acquisition advice, asset management, financing, investment sales, project and development services, operator selection and contract negotiation, research consultancy, strategic advisory, valuations, and value recovery.
2018 was a record year and further growth is expected this year. There is now an opportunity for a highly motivated and qualified individual with relevant experience gained as a lender, capital advisor or transaction specialist to join the existing team of three in the Debt Advisory business. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
Driving the creation and execution of deliverables on client assignments including:
- Financial models for debt analysis purposes
- Preparation of marketing materials including Teasers and IMs
Leading the following tasks related to client services:
- Manage call agendas and status reports
- Coordinate due diligence and transaction documentation
- Manage records and updates on Salesforce
Building strong, lasting relationships with both existing and new target clients by:
- Preparing and attending pitches as needed
- Following-up with clients and lenders on a regular basis
- Participating in industry-related conferences and events
- Preparing lending market research and updates for purpose of keeping clients up to date of debt pricing and availability movement
- Assist with new business development activities
Independently seek to promote and sell other services provided by the team globally:
- Tracking of core hospitality activity of clients and identifying opportunities for additional cross selling of services
- Actively discuss broader solutions with clients including investment sale, valuation and feasibility services, asset management services, operator selection services, IT solution services.
This is a pivotal role within the team and we are seeking an individual who is able to demonstrate a first class academic or business background, with proven experience in a lending, advisory or transaction environment. You will be highly numerate and financially literate with keen attention to detail. Imperative are outstanding written and verbal communication skills facilitating key client, stakeholder and team management. The team work on multiple projects so a proven ability to juggle projects simultaneously with sound judgment in prioritising responsibilities is key. Ability to travel throughout Europe is essential, and European language skills are desirable.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.