- £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global fund administration provider. The successful candidate is likely to have worked in a financial services environment previously and will have experience of preparing and processing payments.
- Prepare and process individual payment instructions.
- Inputting of payments into relevant banking systems.
- Liaison with internal banking and treasury teams.
- Liaisons with contacts at third party banks.
- Assist with arranging authorisation of Private Debt and Capital Markets payments for teams in other jurisdictions.
- Assist with the co-ordination of ad-hoc projects and ensure completion in line with pre-agreed deadlines.
- Maintain diary task lists and ensure tasks are cleared on a timely basis.
- Previous experience in preparing and processing of payments.
- Experience of working with online banking systems.
- Previous experience within financial services highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Close attention to detail.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.comAPPLY FOR THIS ROLE