- Temporary & Contract
- £350 - £400 per day
Walker Hamill is always keen to hear from qualified accountants with a background in private equity (or real estate / infrastructure funds etc) looking for temporary or contracting opportunities. The below is designed to give an example of the types of roles we regularly receive within this space.
- Reviewing quarterly and annual reports and financial statements.
- Reviewing monthly and weekly NAVs.
- Reviewing annual audited financial statements ‐ at both the fund and entity level.
- Managing and reviewing capital statements, capital call notices and distribution notices to investors.
- Preparing various analyses and attending to investors queries.
- Cash management ‐ for fund and feeder vehicles and intra‐fund accounting.
- Producing quarterly investment advisory fees and fund expenses ‐ supported by administrators.
- Tax compliance ‐ UK and local jurisdiction.
- Fully qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong academic background.
- Previous private equity or real estate investment experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Advanced Excel skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Meghan Saffery: email@example.com quoting reference MSFU.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.