Middle Office Analysts
- Temporary, Temporary & Contract
- £200 - £250 per day
Walker Hamill are experiencing a high demand for strong Middle Office candidates interested in contracting positions. We are looking for candidates with an excellent academic background and experience within Investment Banks across the following areas - Trade Support, Settlements and Clearing/Confirmations.
- Resolve issues/disputes with counterparts & brokers.
- Partner with other teams to resolve trade life-cycle issues.
- Partner with IT and Sales/Trading on systems enhancements and development.
- Investigate process failures.
- Be responsible for risk management and efficiency.
- Analyse and resolve exceptions, evaluate and escalate risk items to management and Business partners.
- Make suggestions for the improvement of EMEA Trade efficiency and controls.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Previous relevant experience within Investment Banking.
- Shows initiative in developing own understanding & expertise.
- Quickly grasps new technical and business knowledge.
- Balances efficiency and accuracy in order to maintain high output whilst avoiding mistakes.
- Picks up or anticipates problems through careful analysis & attention to detail.
- Demonstrates skill in prioritization & organization when faced with multiple tasks & requirements in a high pressure environment.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the team by working closely with colleagues by sharing information, skills, and responsibilities.
- Takes actions to ensure that controls are in place & procedures are followed.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/APPLY FOR THIS ROLE