Head Office Accounts Assistant
FTSE 100 Outsourcing / Supply Chain.
- £32000 plus Bonus
Our client is a FTSE 100, £8bn turnover international outsourcing company which operates globally. Operating out of the Group’s corporate headquarters in the West End of London the successful applicant will form part of the Head Office Accounts department. Over 50 personnel work in the head office, including the Chief Executive, Group Finance Director plus the Legal, Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury, Personnel and Internal Audit departments.
Purchase Ledger Maintenance
- coding purchase invoices to the correct purchase ledger accounts after approval by the relevant department managers
- processing all invoices to the purchase ledger and reconciling the purchase ledger on a monthly basis
- weekly payment run of supplier invoices using the bank online system
- chasing up any outstanding invoices from the various internal departments and liaising directly with suppliers
- filing of all purchase invoices
Inter company Accounts via Sales Ledger Maintenance
- raising, issuing and processing sales invoices to subsidiary companies
- producing monthly statement of accounts and sending to subsidiary companies
- credit control – chasing late payers
- allocating of receipts to the correct inter-company accounts
- monthly reconciliation of inter company accounts and confirmations
- providing subsidiary companies with sufficient support for any recharges.
Cashbook Maintenance and Bank Reconciliations
sterling, dollar, euro and aud dollar
posting of all bank transactions to the cashbook
reconciliation of the bank accounts (sterling account completed daily and foreign accounts weekly)
month end reconciliations to be reviewed by the HO Accountant and signed off.
- A qualified AAT or Experienced Bookkeeper with the appropriate level of experience.
- An individual, who is used to a professional environment, can work under pressure to meet strict deadlines with confidence and accuracy.
- Experience of accounting package - Microsoft Dynamics365 /(AX) would be ideal
- Computer literate with good Microsoft excel and word skills
- Individual with commitment, good communication and organisation skills, friendly with a flexible approach, who will use their own initiative to complete the tasks in a timely and efficient manner
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for almost 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.comAPPLY FOR THIS ROLE