Leading Fitness Brand
- £30000 - £35000
Working as an integral part of the Finance team, your responsibility is to assist with providing financial information on all sites and processing payments within the group in a timely and accurate manner.
- Weekly bank reconciliation for group bank accounts
- Prepare draft P&L and balance sheet for review
- Preparation of analysis & commentary supporting P&L’s
- Posting accruals & prepayments
- Posting accrued & deferred income
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain fixed assets register and posting depreciation
- Stock reconciliation
- Reconciling petty cash
- Assist with the preparation of audit file
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Ongoing development of KPI’s, daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Ad hoc analysis as requested
- Attend all meetings requested and keep up to date with events, promotions and any changes taking place in the clubs.
- Carry out all responsibilities in accordance with thecompany values, operating procedures and ways of working.
- Proactively continue your own on‐going education and share your knowledge with other team members where appropriate.
- Proactively make suggestions on ways to improve current processes or procedures.
- Co‐operate with team members and share knowledge where appropriate to the benefit of all.
- Assist with other ad hoc requests as and when required by the Group Finance Manager
- Ability to communicate at all levels with confidence
- Microsoft Excel
- Exchequer – preferred but not essential
- A “can do” work ethic / Good team player
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Self‐motivated, enthusiastic team player and contributor
- The confidence to deal with members and senior level managers on a daily basis and able to work on own initiative under pressure.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/.APPLY FOR THIS ROLE