Senior FP&A Analyst
- Central London
- £290 - £325 per day
Our client, a dynamic and fast-growing start-up technology business is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst for a three month assignment. The successful candidate is likely to be a qualified accountant with strong modelling and analytical skills and be keen to add value from day one.
- Month end responsibility for commissions and bonuses.
- Lead on key aspects of the quarterly re-forecast process.
- Extensive interaction with the sales and marketing teams to improve administration and assist with implementation of key business processes.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the reporting and planning models, maintain and improve them.
- Participation in ad-hoc projects within the FP&A and other teams.
- Business and functional level analysis and reporting of actual and forecast spend.
- Developing new reports to meet the changing requirements of the business and the needs of company stakeholders.
- Provide commercial insight, analysis and decision support to the business.
- Act as a key business partner to the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Develop detailed working knowledge of systems, to ensure accuracy of financial reporting.
- Extraction and analysis of data from finance and operational systems.
- Analysis of spending in-line with budgets, preparation of relevant monthly accruals and reporting & insight to support the budget holders & drive cost & efficiency.
- Qualified Accountant with strong analytical experience, with an aptitude for problem solving and decision making.
- Strong data management and Excel skills- applied use of Excel to advanced level (macros, pivots, reporting, queries etc).
- Confident, articulate, able and willing to challenge peers and seniors.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize workload, perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.comAPPLY FOR THIS ROLE