PE Backed Technology Business
- £275 - £300 per day
Our Client, a global PE backed technology group is looking for a Financial Accountant to assist with year end. The successful candidate is likely to be a recently qualified Accountant with a strong technical understanding of UK GAAP (FRS 102). This is a 3-6 month assignment with an immediate start.
- Preparing the group’s consolidated financial statements for the year.
- Preparing subsidiary financial statements for the year across a number of different entities.
- Assisting with the month end financial close process.
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller on various projects, including a technical review of accounting policies and procedures.
- Recently qualified Accountant.
- Strong technical understanding of UK GAAP (FRS 102).
- Strong understanding of and experience with financial close processes.
- Working knowledge of international groups (esp. experience in the US, Canada, the Netherlands, Australia and Hong Kong) preferred.
- Working understanding of UK corporate tax.
- Experience with ERP software, e.g. Sun, Oracle, NetSuite.
- Strong bookkeeping skills, hands-on, deadline-driven. Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com