- Central London
- £250 - 275 Limited Company a day
Our Client, a global private equity firm is looking for a Finalist or newly qualified accountant to support the Finance Manager on a range of projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day banking of the EMEA entities, monthly operating cost reporting for the European region and assistance with FP&A work streams as required. This is a long term temporary position, likely to be 12 months +.
- Ownership over daily banking including reconciliations & journal postings across the EMEA bank accounts.
- Ensure adequate liquidity across the EMEA banking platform and request specific funding from the US parent on a monthly basis.
- Other treasury work will include regularly updating the treasury procedures manual, clearing down intercompany balances, and ensuring that treasury project work is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Review & preparation of monthly European Operating cost reporting.
- Assist with the close of several corporate entities.
- Assist and provide cover for accounts payable, as required.
- Ad-hoc project work as required such as financial control elements, FP&A, & deal support.
- Finalist or newly qualified accountant.
- Experience working within a financial services environment or comparable corporate environment.
- Experience in daily cash management & account reconciliations.
- Experience working with senior professionals.
- Good understanding of accounting systems (SAP is a plus).
- Understanding of corporate accounting and month end close process.
- Engaging personality who builds relationships easily.
- Keen to take on responsibility with an ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Professional demeanour and highly ethical.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.comAPPLY FOR THIS ROLE